April 28, 2022 Working Group Meeting (Online Meeting)
Zoom meeting on April 28th (27th in the US) to review on-going ACC projects and discuss new proposals.
ACC is going to hold an Online Working Group Meeting to review on-going projects, working groups and discuss new proposals. All ACC members are welcome to join and other interested parties may join if invited by an ACC member.
April 28th, 9am-11am JST/KST (Apr. 27th in the US.)Zoom Meeting Zoom link will be shared to the registrants.
[Meeting time in the relevant time zones]
Thursday, April 28, 12:00-14:00 NZST (New Zealand standard Time)
Thursday, April 28, 11:00-13:00 AEST (Australian Eastern standard Time)
Thursday, April 28, 09:00-11:00 JST (Japan Standard Time) KST (Korea Standard Time)
Wednesday, April 27, 21:00-23:00 ART (Argentina Time)
Wednesday, April 27, 20:00-22:00 EDT (Eastern Daylight Saving Time, USA)
Wednesday, April 27, 18:00-20:00 MDT (Mountain Daylight Saving Time, USA)
Wednesday, April 27, 17:00-19:00 PDT (Pacific Daylight Saving Time, USA)
Registration is available on the ACC members website.
Please register by April 12.
Registered participants will receive a zoom link shortly before the meeting.
If you are not an ACC member but invited by a member or interested in ACC activity, please contact to the Coordinating Center at email@example.com for the registration.
Welcome (Manami Inoue)
- Update from the Coordinating Center (Sarah K. Abe)
Part I (Daehee Kang)
- Reproductive Factors and Lung Cancer Incidence and mortality, Project 51 (Yin Xin)
- Cigarette smoking, and alcohol consumption, and the interaction with reproductive factors on the breast cancer risk in Asian women, Project 22 (Ji-Yeob)
- Age at menarche by birth cohort in Asia, Project 50 (Sarah K. Abe)
Part II (Youlin Qiao)
- BMI and gastroesophageal cancer, Project 11 and Cardiometabolic multimorbidity and specific mortality in ACC population, Project 35 (Sue Park)
- Coffee and tea drinking and liver cancer incidence and mortality, Project 37 (Jung Eun Lee)
- Family History and Lung Cancer Incidence and Mortality, Project 45 (Rie Kishida)
Part III (Wei Zhang)
- Body mass index and risk of liver cancer in Asia, Project 48 (Shafiur Rahman)
- Healthy lifestyle index and mortality in Asia, Project 52 (Zobida Islam)
- Reproductive and hormonal factors with ovarian cancer risk and survival in Asian women, Project 40 (Melissa Merritt)
Proposals (Nat Rothman)
- Marital status transition and drinking behaviours, Project 60 (Mami Wakabayashi)
- Sleep Duration and the Risk of Colorectal Cancer Incidence and Mortality and Coffee, Project 61 and Tea Consumption Biliary Tract Cancer Incidence and Mortality, Project 62 (Hung Luu)
Discussion (Daehee Kang)
- AI based cancer diagnostics (Youlin Qiao)
- GMM Oct. 26-27, 2022 in Seoul/Zoom
Contact:The ACC Coordinating CenterCenter for Public Health SciencesNational Cancer Center Japan5-1-1 Tsukiji, Tokyo 104-0045, JAPANEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +81-(0)3-3547-5201